When pumpkin spice is back and Halloween encroaches, you know it’s only a matter of time before we get our first snow. A New Englander is prepared for a year when the snowfall hits in early autumn, such as the infamous “Snowtober” of 2011 or the more recent power-killer storm of October 2020. That’s why A to Z is fully stocked with Ariens Snow King brand blowers right now!
Why is Ariens called the King of Snow?
Over 4 million snow blowers produced since 1960. The #1 selling brand of two-stage snow blowers in the world. And a total of 29 individual models of snow blower to complete their expert line-up of commercial and residential machines.
Let’s take a closer look at our show floor.The Ariens Deluxe 28” SHO: This beast can move 72 tons of snow per hour with its powerful 306cc Ariens AX engine and 14” Super High Output impeller. What kind of job is this monster for?
- Heavy and wet snow, common to the northeastern climate, and sitting up to 10-14” deep, according to many online reviewers!
- Large or long driveways. Whereas other snow blowers plug up after a few feet, the Deluxe can just keep on throwing.
- Commercial use – this is one of the most mechanically sound and long-lasting machines on the snow blower market short of the more expensive professional fleet. If you’re out all day clearing pavement, then you’ll want this Ariens.
The Ariens Compact 24” Auto-Turn: An all-steel construction and high 20” housing to power through any drift. Clear away 59 tons of snow in just an hour. Where should you use this snowblower?
- Narrow areas such as walkways, paths going through gates, and door steps or porches where larger snow blowers won’t fit
- Not where – who! This Ariens is built with homeowners of all kinds in mind. It’s just as light weight and maneuverable as it is powerful, so that you don’t need youth or strength to enjoy a clear driveway.
The Ariens Mammoth 850: Not much is known about this secretive new release, scheduled to hit the show floor later this year. We can tell you that it will be big.
- This new stand-on snow blower has a 28hp / 850V engine, it’s designed with landscaping professionals in mind.
- It also has an optional salt brine system, a sand / salt spreader system, and interchangeable plow blades and snow brushes.
- Just like your lawn mower, with the same twin-handle Zero turn controls and forward or reverse steering, the Mammoth will be sold (and serviceable!) here at A to Z.
The end of the summer means that your outdoor power equipment has been working as hard as you for 4 months. It’s time for a service! Bring us your mowers, trimmers, edgers, and chainsaws to see them shine like new. Check out our website or call us to, or talk to our team members directly:
Call or Text: 203-696-0800 | Email: email@example.com