This month, we would like to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving – We’re so grateful for your continued patronage of A to Z Power Equipment!! It’s almost time for gift giving season, so we hope to help you check off a great present for a hard-working person in your life, or perhaps for yourself.
Since its release late last season, the Ariens Mammoth Snow Plow has been popular. This go-anywhere behemoth was designed and built to clear any terrain with its 22” four-wheel-drive tires. Boasting a 28.5hp Kawasaki 850V-EFI engine with Electronic Fuel Injection means reliable starting on cold days.
The main attraction of the Mammoth is its 48” steel plow blade. However, this machine offers more than one way to handle all types of snow.
- 48″ V-Plow: This jointed plow quickly changes between vee, straight, or scoop modes. All steel construction, with thick scraper blade and trip-edge design allow you to clear right down to the pavement.
- Brine Spreader: Complete with five sprayer nozzles, a handheld wand, and 20-gallon brine tank. The full kit includes all hoses, pumps, and nozzles, as well as a spray wand that attaches to the tank.
- Salt Spreader: This stainless-steel rear-mounted unit features 2.0 cubic feet of capacity, an adjustable drop width of 30, 33, and 36 inches, and a digital variable speed controller
- Power Broom: Perfect for zero-tolerance properties and surfaces incompatible with blades. Individual polymer bristle discs are easy to replace when worn.
- Snow Blower Heads: Choose between a 36” or a 48” all-steel snow remover that can throw snow over 60 feet – easily controlled with a joystick on the Mammoth dash. Steel scraper blades and skid shoes are standard.
Visit us for a Free Demo of the Ariens Mammoth in our lot, with its 48” blade attachment. Whether it’s a gift to yourself or a loved one, we’ll put a bow on it for you.
We’re more than a sales shop! When the seasons change, who better to service your equipment than the experts you bought it from?
This is the essential time to tune-up generators and snow blowers BEFORE the next big storm. And if you haven’t already, bring us your tractors and mowers. Off-season is the best time for services, repairs, and upgrades. Thank you for choosing A to Z.
We look forward to serving you!